Saturday, February 2, 2013

That One Nail Polish


Hey guys so it’s been while, but I’m back! Today I’m reviewing four polishes that Roxette from That One Nail Polish sent me. You can find these on her SHOP they are $8 each. I recommend all of these, they apply great and are so unique!!
 
First is Wipe Out I just LOVE the huge blue hexs, it looks great with the smaller black ones. My base color is Sand Blast by Bettina.
 
 
 
 
Ready Set Hex! is just full of awesome hexs glitters. There are such cute colors that compliment each other. My base is Mint Apple by Sinful Colors. 
 
 
 
Love Me Tender is full of light pink and red glitters. This is perfect for Valentines Day. My base is Paloma by DareToWear.
 
 
 
 
Anna Bella is a frosty base full of red and black hexs and black bars. Its super cute and delicate looking, another one perfect for Valentines Day. My base is Sweet Heart by OPI.
 
 
 
 
 
 
What do you think about these cuties?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment