Friday, November 16, 2012

Cosmetic ARTS (nail polish)

So today I have a review for the brand Cosmetic ARTS Professional, I got the three polishes ill be showing you from ROSS. Sadly these had no names and all the research I did still left me empty handed. But fear not if you hate a nameless polish as much as me you will be happy to know that they now have a name, thanks to yours truly!

Here are the photos and my thoughts:


This is "Golden Ruby" its a very nice red with gold shimmer.
It took only 2 coats to look like this and it was a dream to apply. The only complain
is that the brush is a little skinny and longer than I'm used to.
 
 
 
 
(excuse the fat finger)
 
 
 
 
 
This looks black but trust me it is not! this is a very deep wine color, I named it "Dry Blood Red" because it reminded me just of that! You need 2 coats of this because the first coat will be very uneven, i love how this looks on me. (I'm into dark colors lately) 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This eradecent glitter is "Shimmer Till The End", what can I say... I LOVE IT. I put 1 coat over "Dry Blood Red" because its very dark and it helps show it better. I want to use this with a light pink polish, perhaps Pinking Of You by OPI because I think it will look pretty!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you liked looking at some nail polish pics and if you want to get these you can check the ROSS store nearest you.
 
Thanks For Reading. <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment