Saturday, November 24, 2012

Whimsical by Revlon

 So I got Whimsical by Revlon about 2 weeks ago, I tried it on right away and was a little disappointed. I decided to try it with a complimenting color underneath. I picked 3 turquoise colors and 1 light blue one. Here are the photos and my thoughts on it.



Here is Whimsical on its own.(3 coats)
 
 
 
 
This is Gumdrop by Orly. (1 coat)
 
 
 
Gumdrop with one coat of Whimsical.
 
 
 
I Need A Refresh-Mint by Wetnwild. (1 coat)
 
 
 
I Need A Refresh-Mint with one coat of Whimsical over it.
 
 
 
Turquise & Caicos by Essie. (2 coats)
 
 
 
Turquise & Caicos with one coats of Whimsical.
 
 
 
This light blue color is Factory Girl by Color Club. (3 coats)
 
 
 
Whimsical over Factory Girl.
 
 
My favorite combination was with Gumdrop and Factory Girl. If I had to pick just one color it would be Factory Girl. I like how the blue color counteracts with the dirty green look that Whimsical has.
 
Here are the turquoise colors side by side so you can see how similar they are.
 
(left to right) 1. Essie's Turquise & Caicos 2. WetnWild's I Need A Refresh-Mint 3. Orly's Gumdrop
 
 
Hope this was helpful to you girls who maybe have this polish or want to get it.
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment