Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Living Daylights sandwich

Hey there, if are looking for something cute and feminine to wear on your next manicure look no further. I'll share with you the polishes I used for my jelly sandwich of The Living Daylights by OPI. May I start by saying just how amazing this glitter is, if you wear it normally over a polish that compliments it, its gorgeous! But if you put a light sheer polish over it you can watch it became the perfect polish to layer over in a jelly sandwich! Truly a versatile glitter. I used 2 of my favorite polishes for this type of mani, both from DareToWear Polish, La Princesses and Paloma. A good substitute for these colors would be any sheer polish that is cream like and has a slightly pink tone. Here are the photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment