Saturday, November 10, 2012

Daring Digits

 
I got these this polishes from Daring Digits like 2 weeks and have worn Master Shake twice already, that shows you how much I like it! The other polish I got is called Packers I didn't get it because of the name ( not a football fan) I like that its green glitter! So here are the photos, enjoy.



This is Master Shake.
 
A better view of the glitter.
 
 
This is 3 coats with SechVite topcoat.
 
 
I like how delicate ans girly this polish is and also that it looks like a jelly sandwich.
 
 
(last one)
 
 
And this is Packers and green and gold yellow glitter polish in clear base.
 
 
I used Revlon's Jaded as a base for the glitter.
 
 
2 coats of Jaded and 1 of Packers with SechVite topcoat.
 
 
A closer look. I think this is very pretty and it would look good on dark colors or light ones like the one I have on here.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment