Monday, November 19, 2012

Rockstar Pink

WARNING: This post is picture heavy!


Happy Monday everyone, now I know Monday and happy are hardly ever in the same sentence yet today we will make an exception. Why you make ask? Because I'll be reviewing Sally Hansen's Rockstar Pink. This polish has the potential to make anyone smile and glitter lovers jump with joy. Now i first saw a post on Instagram about this polish being a dupe for Butter London's Lovely Jubbly , after researching a bit and seeing comparison pictures I totally agree. They look extremely similar if not the same, so when I saw this at Target on one of my random trips I just had to get it! So if you don't have $14.00 to spend and would like to still own a polish this pretty the $3.99 alternative should please you just the same. Here are some photos and my thoughts on this polish.



 
 
 
This polish has very small red, blue, magenta and super fine gold glitter.
 
 
 
 
 
Out of focus so you can see the sparkle!
 
 
 
I have on 3 coats of Rockstar Pink and 2 coats of Gelous top coat.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Overall this glitter polish was very easy to apply and I found it didn't drag as much either. I love looking at it on my nails, any bit of light that hits it makes it sparkle.
 
So any thoughts? Is this a polish you will be getting?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment